- About Us
- Hobart Location
- Home Delivery
- Contact Us
- Why Certified Organic?
- Our Producers
Coconut Water Powder
A refreshing source of nutrients and electrolytes, in this bag there is the equivalent of 16 fresh coconuts!
Coconut water is only 3% solids and the remaining 97% is water. Evaporating the water preserves the nutrients and is an environmentally friendly way to transport the goodness of coconut across the world.
Simply scoop out and stir the Coconut Water Powder into your glass or water bottle for a refreshing and hydrating drink. When recombined with water our coconut powder tastes just like a freshly cracked young tropical coconut.
The juice is immediately processed which keeps the flavor fresh and lively, just like juice from a freshly opened coconut.
Coconut water is known to be a source of Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, Manganese and Magnesium. These electrolytes replenish the essential mineral salts lost by dehydration making it the ideal thirst quencher any time of the year.
*We sold our first batch of Coconut Water Powder at cost price as a trial. Since it wasn't Certified Organic, we were able to get it for a very low price. It was also spray-dried at high temperatures, whereas this and our ongoing supply is freeze-dried. This new batch is also Certified Organic, meaning that its price has increased. At approximately $1.65 for 300ml, that's still about half the price of bottled organic coconut water!